What does it cost?
The best way to establish what is needed to style your property is for us to view the property. Then, we’ll be able to give you a detailed, written quotation. There is no cost involved for us to do this.
What is included?
- Consult at the property for no charge – Vacant or Occupied properties
- Delivery and collection of all DHT inventory
- All display linens for bedroom/s and bathrooms
- All décor; lamps, artwork, cushions, etc.
- Property styling (this includes hanging our art)
- Insurance – Public Liability cover; Fire & Theft cover (our Staging Agreement has full details).
How can I pay?
A 20% deposit is required at the time of booking us by direct deposit into our bank account. The balance is payable a minimum of 5 days prior to the delivery of furniture etc. by direct deposit into our account or by cash. We are also able to offer payments via PayPal – a PayPal service charge will apply.
How long will the staging and styling take?
This will depend on the size of your property. Typically it will take us from 3 to 8 hours. We have been known to style for over 12 hours though – 2 very large homes!
What is the lead time to book property staging?
In majority of cases we require at least 2 weeks notice of the proposed photography date. This will ensure that we are available to meet your Agent, the photographer and most importantly, your expectations.